I invite all of you at this collaborative project with Scratch: The LCL Zoo. The idea is to have the stage full of different sprites, each one created by different persons.
Each sprite represents a different habitant of LCL Zoo. Is up to you decide what kind of LCL habitant you want to create (could be yourself, an alien or whatever).
At the end we will have a big interactive LCL Zoo projects
How to participate
1) Remix the LCL Zoo template project
2) Draw or import your sprite habitant. The sprite has to have fixed dimension so go into the costumes area and draw your sprite inside the black square (or import your picture and reduce it to fit in the black square). when you have finished, remove the black square
3) your habitant (sprite) has to have a script that starts with "When this sprite is clicked" (already in the template). When clicked, your habitant has to say something, or think something, or play short sounds (not more than 10 secs) or your voice, or spin around, or change color. I discourage you to use "move" or "glide" blocks, because the single sprite's movements can not be consistent when it will be uploaded in a big project with other sprites.
4) when you have completed the script for your habitant, add your remix project to LCL Zoo studio
5) deadline: you can participate till next Monday, April 14