This site is now an archive. For the current version of LCL, please visit learn.media.mit.edu/lcl.

Letting Big Questions Guide Creative Discovery: A Blog

clm

For my LCL project, I've created a blog called Love the Questions, Live the Questions that explores how big questions can guide creative discoveries in learning and in life. As people who share my love of creative learning, I welcome you to take a peek at my blog (which I've only shared with a handful of people until now).

For starters, I'd suggest beginning here: http://lovelivethequestions.tumblr.com/about

• The password is: "rilke" (all lowercase)
  • The navigation bar is at the bottom of the screen (until I can figure out how to move it to the top).
  • Comments are accessible by clicking on the date of each post (until I can figure out how to get a link on the main page).

The blog centers on three questions that are personally and professionally relevant to me:
1. **How can we put creativity at the center of our lives and communities?
2. How do we live an authentic life in a virtual world?
3. How can we connect in deep, meaningful ways to people, place and our planet?**

I'm experimenting with a process in which I start only with the questions, but with no preconceived answers. My goal is to let answers and insights reveal themselves very gradually through my daily creative explorations and life, "living my way to the answers."

If you do check it out, I welcome you to share feedback or join in the discussion.